- CHSS dean’s suite;
- Departments of sociology, psychology and philosophy;
- The Student Advising and Mentoring (SAM) Center relocates from Academic Building IV (that area will later be filled by Career Services);
- The Political Science department move over from Academic Building One;
- The Accounts Payable and Business offices hop over from the Administration Building;
- Human Resources, Payroll, and Purchasing jump over from the Estill Building;
According to Meagan Ellsworth’s January 13th Houstonian article, “students were in classes [Monday] morning and accessing faculty offices as well. The fourth floor is still having last things done to it.” And they have a computer lab.
Construction on the 150,000 square foot building began in the summer of 2007.