February 2015 Regents Report
Today@Sam has their report on the quarterly meeting of the Texas State University System Board of Regents:
- Approval of the design development documents prepared by The Lawrence Group of Austin for the Fred Pirkle Engineering Technology Center project and the projected total cost of $22 million with funding by a $10 million gift and $12 million in Texas State University System Bonds
- The board requested an additional rendering for the South Dining project.
- Approval of the purchase real estate on 16th Street in Huntsville, which is adjacent to current property owned by SHSU and within the boundaries of the current master plan. The property will be used for future campus projects and expansion.
- Approval of an Interlocal Agreement between the City of Huntsville and SHSU for the design and installation of various pedestrian safety and traffic calming improvements along Bobby K. Marks Drive.
- Authorization for SHSU to name the Student Health and Counseling Center the William R. Powell Student Health and Counseling Center.